We’re looking for a junior Python developer to join our fast growing tech team. You’ll be part of Cressive DX’s success in changing the way global brands manage their digital brand architecture and exploit SEO.
Junior Python Developer
To join an expert team and build innovative applications. Even with limited experience, working as part of the Cressive development team, you’ll support global client brands with innovative software. Your analytical & technical skills will help create new applications. Agile and high energy, you will work alongside a team of passionate digital professionals, driving web based application development. This is an internal role and not client-facing.
- You will be a thorough developer, building, testing & deploying
- Collaborating in technical design, you will develop new software with the expert technical team
- Working in a close knit team of digital marketeers, you’ll be passionate about software and development
- Experience of using Python, even limited, will help you become an expert creating new functionality.
- Using Python you love building applications not just coding objects
- Django and PostgreSQL, and could be handy with HTML, XML, CSS, JS
- With technical knowledge of Internet structure, and ideally AWS hosting
- Probably a graduate, you can turn ideas into reality using technology, thriving on the challenge of development.
Cressive DX is a fast growing digital strategy company, with experience in delivering innovative digital marketing solutions. We’re a world class software and digital strategy consultancy, specialising in technical development of solutions for global scale enterprise architectures, but with a local and strong team ethic. Based in Guildford’ Surrey Technology Centre.
Email a CV ( to jobs @ cressive ) telling us what digital technology is best and why you’re good at it. Please include details of salary expectations, right to work in the UK, notice period, etc. Quote Ref: 1806JPD/SE. Thanks.
Role: Software Engineer
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: dependent on experience.
No agencies please, thanks.