A rare opportunity for a Full Stack Dev to join our expert team in Guildford. We’re a MarTech/SEO specialist and provider of award-winning innovative applications to global brands such as Abbott and NatGeo.
As part of our Tech Team you’ll be trained in the latest technologies and our products, and learn from some of the best minds in the industry, in an ambitious yet relaxed environment.
Expand as well as support the company product using software development skills
Writing, testing and debugging features as well as integrating to third party web services
Responsible for and support both front-end and back-end development on a global scale
Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Learn best practice design, documentation, implementation, security, and optimisation
- Support marketing leading SEO and SEO reporting products;
- Proficient in writing effective and scalable code using Python3 and the Django framework
- Experience in databases and SQL, as well as back-end technologies inc. RabbitMQ, Celery, AWS
- Good understanding of event driven architectures
- An understanding of API integration services inc. Google, Amazon, Facebook, Salesforce
- Strong communication skills in written English, organisational and time management, and a sense of humour.
You have energy and passion, 1 to 5 years of experience, an outstanding individual, you will be a key part of our team that will nurture your learning and growth, providing strong opportunities to progress.
We partner with high profile brands and build their world-class digital marketing and reporting solutions, through proprietary software. We provide extensive training in fast changing digital marketing.
From a Computer Science, Engineering or relevant background, you will fulfil your potential as together we pioneer digital marketing performance reporting.
An expert yet relaxed environment, we’re proud of our small company culture with big company ambition. Yet we are kind and caring, evidenced by our sponsoring local charities.
Package: Competitive salary + Bonus + Pension + Share options + 25 days of holiday + Surrey lifestyle
Location: Surrey Technology Centre, Guildford, Surrey GU2, but primarily from Home
Apply now to: email@example.com
Please email a CV highlighting, with examples, your match to the role and skills. We’ll consider applicants as they apply, so don’t delay. Cressive is committed to equal opportunity for all, and collect personal data as per GDPR privacy.
Related: Web Developer Surrey, Front End Developer Guildford, Web Developer jobs in Guildford, Web Developer jobs in Surrey
No agencies please, thanks.