Software Engineer for MarTech (Django, Python, AWS), in Surrey
Join an expert team that designs and delivers award-winning MarTech/SEO software in the booming digital marketing sector for global brands such as Nestle.
You’re ready to gain the skills and experience needed to advance your career – and we have a rare software engineering opportunity for you.
As a Python Software Engineer, your product responsibility goes hand in hand with backend development and front end skills in our Guildford-based team. We are partners to high profile brands, building world-class digital marketing and reporting solutions, through proprietary software.
A market leading app needs the latest technologies and the best people. As a key part of our Technical Team you’ll be responsible for product modules and the platform, learn from the best minds in the industry, in an ambitious yet relaxed (“non-City”) environment.
Expand and support the company products using software development skills
- Responsible for back-end development with a mix of front-end
Write, test and debug features as well as integrate to third party web services
- Coordinate user requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Learn best practice design, documentation, implementation, security, and optimisation
- Support marketing leading SEO reporting products;
- Proficient in writing effective and scalable code using Python3 and the Django framework
- Experience with relational DBMS / PostgreSQL
- Experience in technologies such as RabbitMQ, Celery, and AWS
- Good understanding of event driven architectures
- Understand event driven architectures and API integration services inc. Google, Facebook, Salesforce
- Strong communication skills in written English, organisational and time management, and a sense of humour.
You have energy and passion, 3 to 5 years of experience, and desire to be a key part of our team, that will nurture learning and growth and provide strong opportunities to progress. Likely from a Computer Science, Engineering or relevant background.
We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We work for global brands, but have fun working in a close team. We care about and give back to our local community and charities.
We partner with high profile brands and build their world-class digital marketing and reporting solutions. An expert yet relaxed environment, we’re proud of our small company culture with big company ambition.
Package: Competitive salary + bonus + pension + 25 days holiday + Surrey lifestyle
Location: Surrey Technology Centre, Guildford, Surrey GU2, hybrid but more office than home (please note, NB so will suit someone local).
Please no agencies, thanks.
Apply now to: email@example.com, Ref: SE2304
Please email a CV highlighting, with examples, your match to the role and skills. We’ll consider applicants as they apply, so don’t delay. Cressive DX is committed to equal opportunity for all, and collect personal data as per GDPR privacy.
Related: Web Developer Surrey, Front End Developer Guildford, Web Developer jobs in Guildford, DevOps jobs in Surrey